Saguache County is providing essential services via phone and online avenues.
You are “Safer at Home”. You should conduct business with us virtually, when possible.
Starting Monday, April 27, 2020, Saguache County will allow limited access into government buildings.
To enter a Government building:
- You must make an appointment with the department you need to meet with.
- You must wear a mask and gloves.
- You must maintain a 6 foot social distance.
- Only one family member in the building at a time. (Exceptions made for interpreters).
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment, you need to reschedule.
- Staff are limited. We thank you for your patience.
- These restrictions are until further notice and are subject to change.
Saguache County Departments and Telephone Numbers:
Saguache County Administration – 719-655-2231
Saguache County Assessor – 719-655-2521
Saguache County Clerk and Recorder – 719-655-2512
Saguache County Court System is open to the public, operating as usual – 719-655-2522
Saguache County Emergency Management – 719-588-0197
Saguache County Housing Authority – 719-655-2804
Saguache County Land Use – 719-655-2321
Saguache County Land Fill – 719-221-1956
Saguache County Public Health – 719-655-2533
Saguache County Road and Bridge – 719-655-2554
Saguache County Sheriff’s Office, Jail, and Saguache County Coroner is open to the public, operating as usual – 719-655-2544
Saguache County Social Services, is open to the public, operating as usual – 719-655-2537
Saguache County Treasurer – 719-655-2656
Saguache County Veteran’s Service – 719-655-2680
We have one goal in mind – to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus and avoid long-term risk to our community. Saguache County is asking your cooperation in proactively implementing these measures. It is our personal responsibility to minimize social gatherings, to wear a mask when out in public, and to stay at home as much as possible. These short-term measures will significantly reduce the long-term impacts on our community.